Keynote speeches & Perspectives
Prof. Dr. Matthew Adler, Duke University, founding director of the Duke Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy (Link: https://law.duke.edu/fac/adler/)
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Dietz, Distinguished Professor at the Michigan State University, Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (Link: http://csis.msu.edu/people/thomas-dietz)
- Prof. Dr. Simon Niemeyer, Centre for Deliberative Democracy and Global Governance, University of Canberra (Link: https://www.governanceinstitute.edu.au/centres/deliberative-democracy-and-global-governance/person-2753/simon-niemeyer)
- Prof. Dr. Marc Saner, Chair of the Department of Geography, Environment and Geomatics, University of Ottawa (Link: https://uniweb.uottawa.ca/members/451)
- Prof. Dr. Henry Shue, Merton College, Oxford University (Link: https://www.merton.ox.ac.uk/people/professor-henry-shue)
- More speakers to be confirmed...