• Conceptualizing and quantifying GHG emissions of cities world-wide
• Assessing opportunities for GHG mitigation of cities world-wide
• Building models of sustainable urban form and transport
• Land rents as a complement for financing sustainable infrastructures
• Analyzing the role of capital stocks and infrastructures for climate change mitigation
• Land use-mediated uncertainty in integrated assessments, particularly those related to bioenergy
Before joining the MCC and TU Berlin, Felix was a postdoc fellow at the Energy and Resources Group at the University of California, Berkeley, collaborating with Dan Kammen, Lee Schipper and Elizabeth Deakin, and the Energy Foundation China in Beijing. Felix Creutzig received his PhD in Computational Neuroscience from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, and holds a Master of Advanced Studies (Path III in Mathematics) from Cambridge University, UK. From 2009 until 2011 Felix was also chair of Netzwerk Europa, the Alumni organization of the Studienkolleg zu Berlin.
Click here to visit the personal website of Dr. Felix Creutzig.